Pookie Background

Monday, December 17, 2012

New TpT Unit - Green Building!


I have posted my third item to my Teachers Pay Teachers store!  This unit is my STEM: Green Building Unit that I created back in September/October.  The kids loved it, so I decided to clean it up a bit and post it for FREE!  I think I am settled on just keeping everything in my store free.  This unit encompasses A LOT!  My administration advised me that my STEM course is suppose to be "a class of appetizers," meaning I am to introduce ideas and concepts but not dwell on them or expect mastery.  I am slowly adjusting to this idea and I think that this unit is a great "appetizer" for transfer of heat, green building, environmental studies, and sustainable living.  Please download this FREE unit and rate it in my TpT store.  If you have any resources that you think would be helpful to me when I teach this unit in the spring, please comment below!  I am always looking for new games and activities for me and my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment